SYLVESTER Stallone’s son has died of a suspected overdose of pills, it emerged early today.
Sage’s attorney George Braunstein said Sage had been found by a housekeeper.
He said: “I am devastated. We don’t know any of the details but it must have been some sort of tragic accident.
“He was in good spirits, and working on all kinds of projects. He wasn’t at all depressed or anything like that.
“He was planning on getting married. He was an extremely wonderful, loving guy. It’s a tragedy.”
US websites claimed Sage died of an overdose and that prescription pills were found near his body. Paramedics were called to his Hollywood Hills home but could not revive him, reports said.
Sylvester Stallone, 66, was in San Diego promoting his new film The Expendables 2 with Arnold Schwarzenegger when he heard the news and was said to be returning to LA.
The actor’s representative, Michelle Bega, said: “Sylvester Stallone is devastated and grief-stricken over the sudden loss of his son Sage Stallone.