Kick off is at 20:00pm Great British time
Manchester United XI: De Gea, Valencia, Vidic, Carrick, Evra, Scholes, Cleverley, Nani, Kagawa, Welbeck, Rooney.
Everton: Howard, Hibbert, Baines, Distin, Jagielka, Neville, Osman, Fellaini, Pienaar, Gibson, Jelavic
Robin Van Persie Starts On The Bench
- The two clubs have met on 187 occasions, United winning 81 times to Everton’s 64.
- Everton have won just two of the last 10 Premier League matches at Goodison Park between the two teams.
- The highest-scoring match between the two clubs at Goodison Park came on Boxing Day in 1977, when United won 6-2.
- Seventh-place Everton had the third-best defence in the league in 2011-12, conceding just 1.05 goals on average per game.
- They lost eight of their first 14 Premier League matches last season.
- The Toffees were unbeaten in their final nine league matches.
- David Moyes’s team have not finished outside the top 10 since 2005-06, when they ended the season in 11th position.
- United earned more points (89) in the 2011-12 season than any other team in English top-flight history without being crowned champions.
- They had 51 fewer shots than Liverpool in the last season, but scored 41 more goals.
- The Red Devils won 13 away matches last season, compared to just five in 2010-2011.
- They scored the most headed goals (16) in the 2011-12 Premier League, and also won more penalties (11) than any other team.