Referee Michael Oliver will take charge of United’s game against Wigan Athletic on Saturday
1) What do you think the best thing is about playing football for Manchester United?
Vidic: “Its like a dream, the fans are fantastic and walking out in fro
2) Have you bought Wayne Rooney’s new book yet?
Vidic: “I am hoping that Wayne will bring a book in for me”
3) Do you see yourself getting your own Twitter account?
Vidic: “No, I think I will leave that to Rio”
4) If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
Vidic: “To read people’s mind”
5) What had been your favourite moment at United?
Vidic: “The Champions League final in Moscow”
6) How much will the new signings impact this season?
Vidic: “The new signings have all fitted in very well and obviously they are what we needed to strengthen the squad”
1) Who is the hardest to defend against in training?
Rio: “Chicharito because he is constantly on the move”
Rio: “Don’t be silly – it is an English club and we speak English”
3) Your favourite goal?
Rio: “Old Trafford, Stretford End – the sublime volley versus Liverpool”
4) Having played both with and against so many great players who are the standouts for you?
Rio: “Scholes, Ronaldo, Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo, Rivaldo, Giggs, Keane, Zidane”
5) Do you think you will go into management when you retire?
Rio: “I will stay in football definitely but in what capacity I have yet to decide”
6) Do you have any rituals in game day?
Rio: “I always go out after the keeper, if I’m not captain, I always splash water on my face in the tunnel”
7) Are you a natural defender? Or would you like to play in different position? Which all?
Rio: “If I could come back and play in another position it would be in the free role number 10 position”
8) If not a footballer, what would you have been?
Rio: “I would have worked in the community with children doing some a sports programme as a lot of my friends do now”
9) If you could have any former Manchester United player back on the pitch at Old Trafford who would it be?
Rio: “The legend that is George Best”
10) What’s your favourite moment as a Manchester United player?
Rio: “Lifting the Champions League trophy after all the years dreaming about it”
11) When you were growing up who did you look up to?
Rio: “My parents”
12) Do you remember the first time you played at the Old Trafford for United? What was the feeling?
Rio: “The feel of putting on that kit was amazing, the crowd were so loud it was fantastic feeling” —
Tom Cleverley answered a few questions from fans using DHL’s account on Twitter –
1) What’s your best moment so far in manchester united?
Tom: “Either the second half the community shield, coming and beating City or being part of win against Arsenal 8-2”
2) How did it feel to go on your first tour with United at such a young age and to score against Kaiser Chiefs?
Tom: “It was a big moment for me and one I will always remember, to score and to be set up by Wazza – it was unbelievable”
3) Who’s the joker in the dressing room at United?
Tom: “Wazza and Rio are real jokers – but Andow is definitely the loudest”
4) Is there anything you do before every game?
Tom: “Stretching and then usually we get strappings done and check the set pieces 10 mins on the bike and out for warm up”
5) Who’s your favourite buddy at United?
Tom: “Definitely Welbz we have both been here for 12 years and have come through the ranks together”
6) What do you think about Ryan Giggs and Paul Scholes?
Tom: “They are both great role models as a young player we are lucky to have them at the club”
7) Who was your favorite player when you were young?
Tom: “It was David Beckham, I have always followed United and David at the time was a fantastic midfielder”
8) Do u see yrself playing for United in the next 10 years?
Tom: “Obviously that is my dream to play here as long as I can just like Giggsy and Scholesy”
9) Would you advise young players to go out on loan instead of staying at their parent clubs?
Tom: “Loan spells are always good for getting match experience because it is hard as a young player to get that at bigger clubs”